This GPD saddle will suit you if you prefer to concentrate on flatwork, dressage and hacking instead of jumping. It has a generous seat for riders who like the feel of ‘more room’ in the seat, or are slightly wider in the hips.
- Straighter cut and longer flaps than the Universal GP accommodate the longer leg position required for flatwork.
- A generous panel with a good bearing surface, and wide channel for spine clearance.
- While this saddle has a standard-wither gullet depth, it offers a very universal fit for a variety of conformations.
- A wider, flatter seat, ideal for the fuller figure.
- Velcro knee rolls under the flap can be positioned to suit your leg length and position.
- Ghosted stitching on the knee pad helps it contour neatly around the block for added comfort.
- Four girthing arrangements allow saddle stability to be optimised instantly (see girthing options below).
All Kent & Masters saddles share the features below. In addition, S-Series saddles benefits from higher-specification design details for a truly luxurious feel and appearance, such as quality hide leather on the seat, skirt & knee pad.